Bring your company’s look to dazzling life. Stick on Signs dimensional signs and graphics make the most of high-tech materials and innovative production processes to help you identify your property and extend your image. Whether you’re creating a simple sign on top of your headquarters or an intricate reception display, your message deserves to stand out. Dimensional letters can be:
- Made with acrylic, stainless steel, aluminium, PVC, or a variety of sign foam to ensure years of durability.
- A great way to enhance the appeal of your business instantly.
- An interesting site to catch the eyes of passersby.
Whatever the kind of aesthetic your business is aiming for, Stick on Signs has a lettered sign option to suit your needs. Our customers have the opportunity to work with our experienced design team to create a lettered sign that best represents who you are and what your business stands for. We offer the following types of lettered signs for your New York storefront design purposes:
- Metal Letters – Metal wall letters are created from premium-quality metals chosen for their durability and attractiveness. This high-visibility signage is guaranteed to catch both natural and artificial light, along with the eyes of potential customers.
- Plastic Letters – Plastic is a cost-efficient and malleable material that allows great flexibility for sign design. From big letters to small letters in a wide variety of fonts, most lettered sign designs are easy and affordable to achieve through this medium.
- 3D Letters – While your lettering can be 2-dimensional, 3-dimensional lettering causes your company name to ‘pop’ against its backdrop. This special effect is guaranteed to make passersby look twice.
- Chrome Letters – Chrome letters make your company name shine in comparison to the traditional matte lettering on most business signs.
- Gold Letters – Gold lettering lends your storefront a glamourous, luxurious aura, and suggests that quality is important to you.
- Plaques – Plaques provide an elegant backdrop for your lettered signage, and can be matched with or creatively juxtaposed against the lettering of your choice.